Shop

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Way to Approach Resolutions

If you are celebrating from home  here are some fun ideas to make your own Decorations






On the eve of our new years resolutions I had been thinking about how I wanted to approach my list.  I came across a blog  where the lists weren't listed from one to ten but rather monthly.  I adore this idea given most resolutions are not kept or finished.  It takes thirty days to destroy a bad habit and to start a  new one!

Wonderful.  So I will be making twelve one for each month of the year.  Monthly goals rather than the dreaded resolutions!

If eating more healthy or adding more vegetables to your life is one of your resolutions:

Took me a second to realize this was a hat. 


purse



Healthy edible underwear






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...