Shop

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Moving right along

I have been without a camera for about a week now.  It is a blow when that is how you post things to the Internet.  That hasn't stopped me from being creative and taking the steps to revamp my whole Etsy shop.  Upgrading to totally handmade  jewelry and sterling silver finding / stone jewelry. 

I have a bit of a stone addiction I must say.  I have been thinking about opening a shop on Etsy that will take most of my extras to sell.  I like visually to surround myself with many types of stones.  I have been collecting stones from walks, vacations, playground as a kid as long as I can remember so I guess I got a bit out of control when it came to having so many lovely stones at my fingertips.

It is kind of nice though to thoroughly plan your next move rather than feeling rushed with making jewelry, learning new techniques, updating Etsy and taking pictures for the site.  To simply be forced to create.  It simply is more therapeutic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...