Shop

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

progress

SO I have been getting organized. Moving things around.  Organizing both life and potential work.  Preparing for things to come.  I really  have been driven lately to move in a business direction to the point of donating my entire extra room to jewelry and painting.  Its really hard to eliminate so many things that have been a part of your life for so long.  to cut the ties and let things find new homes and walk away from. I have realized I would rather have given so many things away rather than constantly keep moving them over and over.  I never bought in to the phrase most organized people used.  If you move something three times that means you aren't using it and haven't used it......or the idea of haven't worn it or used it for a year. Move on and get rid of it.   Now that is what I'm using for my life.  Every part is being dissected and put under the microscope to be analyzed and moved to the correct spot...or discarded to find another home. 

I will be starting on my journey soon and hope by the end of the year I can be proud of how this year flourished.  I really hope that within a year I can focus solely on art and metalsmithing that working elsewhere isn't an issue. 

my working out is going pretty good I have finished my Amped two weeks and have moved on to Chalene extreme with a dash of boot camp.  It has lots of lifting in the extreme with some cardio and band work with the boot camp.  work it~.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...