Shop

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Broccoli and Cheese Soup

I posted the other day about the blog  For the love of cooking and her site full of recipes and goodness.  I love to cook but really not a fan of trying to figure out what to make.  Making the same things the same way gets boring so I have been pouring myself over this site and my printer is on over drive!  I will be trying some things here and there from that site so I will keep you posted on some of my favorites when I can. 


The broccoli cheese soup........is Yum and if you are a fan of that soup you really will love it! 




Photo by For the love of Cooking Blog


Lets just be honest its hard to go wrong with cheese!




I have a few earrings that will be posted today and thankful most of my started projects are coming to a completion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...