Shop

Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO!

Getting Into the Halloween spirit is not hard for me I love it so much.  I think we carved out four pumpkins so far and I have eight.  I have not done the final touches on them,  but here is what I did last year and I think they came out great. 












                                                                Roasted Pumpkin Seeds




There was also alot  of scarecrow making at my daughters school here are some highlights. In total there were 32! Which is really amazing and fun.  I think they all turned out great, and  here are my favorites.  I did a long shot of the row to give you an idea of  all the Frightfulness!























Here are some fun things you can do for you or with a child to give your porch some creepiness!

http://thinkcrafts.com/blog/2010/10/30/4-easy-halloween-decorations-you-can-make-with-your-kids/



I also loved the Halloween pictures on her site today celebrating this weekend.

http://shannoneileenblog.typepad.com/happiness-is/2010/10/spooky-inspiration.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...