Shop

Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello Ladies


I received these ladies in the mail to combat some issues in my yard naturally.  I used to kill kill kill in my yard, before I knew any better.  I found out that the beneficial bugs take longer to repopulate than the pests we dread.  So over time well I am sure you get the picture.  Bad bugs gone wild. 


I have been adding butterflies, bees, praying mantis eggs, ladybugs, and lacewings the past few years and have seen a huge change in my yard and the bugs that inhabit it.

Most of my purchases are from Planet Natural.  We added two thousand of these beauties to the yard and some ladybug lure to keep them around.  My daughter loved playing and releasing them for hours.






1 comment:

resolute twig said...

What a great idea! Those lovely ladies look delightful :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...