Shop

Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Favorites

Here are some of the things that caught my eye this week!


1)  Beautiful lighting for any decor by Hanna Nunn.




Picture by Hanna Nunn
2)  Lovely Picture from YuliyaArt  on Etsy. 



photo via YuliyaArt
 3)  The only plants that I cannot kill in a lovely wreath by Succulents Galore.


photo via succulentsgalore on etsy


4)  Food that is really too cute to eat!




photo via eco etsy
5) The most amazing Igloo Hotel that Krystal visited....so very jealous!


6)  A wedding cake!




Photo unknown


7)  Owl Bowls!



photo via heart and harbor on etsy

8)  A Calendar and   new way to track your year!


photo via BrigadaCreativa

9)  Pretty Prints by corid  that are perfect for a little girls room or yours!





Photos via corid
10)  Pandora

I hope your weekend is going well!  thanks for coming to see me=)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

The owl bowls might be the cutest thing ever!

Rachel said...

love love those owl bowls. and those hello kitty food plates - awesome. just plain awesome.

Andrea said...

Too much good too comment on...
I kept scrolling back to look at that food! The pig print...Divine succulents. Ethereal photo...

Wonderful list Kathleen. they are now my Sunday Favourites as well.
xo

k said...

i kill every plant i come across, it is ridiculous. maybe i should try succulents for sure!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dala!

Jessica,
I found those bowls looking for a gift for my mom for valentines day. They are really cute!

Rachel,
Omg the kitty food made me laugh out loud they are so adorable!

Thanks Andrea AND I need a friend to reward me with sweets after the gym! Then to tell me it is ok! Love those cookies on your blog. I had to make some!

krystal,
I have a green thumb for outdoor plants. If I bring anything but a succulent in the house it dies within two weeks. They work well for me! They love being neglected.


thanks for the wonderful comments!

kathleen xx

Hannah Nunn said...

Ah hello. Just popped by in response to your comment and voila I find my lamp on your blog! Thanks very much!

Unknown said...

Np hanna your work is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog!^^
HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss :D

marti
Glamour Marmalade
http://www.glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi I will go check it out!

kathleen xx

Pam said...

I love the light and wreath... so cute.

Fé... said...

Gosh, where did you find all those gorgeous photos? I love the lovely lighting, the cute bento box, the yummy cakes! Thanks for being such a delight :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...