Shop

Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I Cooked Yesterday!

 Two things I loved yesterday. 

 One is Tuscan White Bean and Roasted Garlic Soup from For the Love of Cooking , but  I added a generous pinch of  cumin and oregano for some extra flavor.   I  accompanied  the soup with Garlic bread ( because clearly I had  not eaten enough garlic in the soup!) and a salad.




 

AND  Two is a cute picture I saw on Facebook yesterday.  I collect pictures of cute animals for  my daughter and put them on her Ipod!  I think she will love this one.

 askerix of the Independents via FreakingNews.com


3 comments:

Lori said...

That soup sounds fabulous. And I absolutely love the 'zebra bird'.

Unknown said...

Lori it was!

Thanks for coming to see me!

kathleen xx

Molly said...

Ja... that zebird is a little weird ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...